•1+ years of professional game industry experience.
•Art-related college degree or equivalent.
•Portfolio demonstrating a well-rounded understanding of surface development, proportion, silhouette and mechanical functionality.
•Hands-on proficiency with 3D Max or Maya (modeling, animation) and Photoshop. •Experience with Unity assets and scenes.
• Ability to think „outside the box” to produce User Stories in challenging Agile environments.
• At least 1 year of experience as a BA in an Agile environment – must produce User Stories rather than large SRS documents.
• Advanced level of English.
• Familiarity with: BABOK, SDLC, SCRUM, SQL, UML and any tool you like for producing diagrams.
• Ability to think „outside the box” in challenging Agile environments
• At least 1 year of experience in the Scrum Master role
• Several years of experience in a software development environment
• Advanced level of English
• Nice-to-have: Scrum Master Certificate, Scrum Product Owner Certificate or other Scrum/Agile Certificate
• College degree in Computer Science or related field
• Hands-on familiarity with all major flavors of Linux (Redhat/CentOS, Debian/Ubuntu)
• In-depth understanding of all facets of software development lifecycle and associated tools (e.g. Git, Stash/Bitbucket, Maven, Jenkins, etc)
• Experience in clouds' operations: AWS (cloudformation, autoscaling, orchestration), GoogleCloud
• Understanding of all major networking protocols (e.g. DNS/BIND, DHCPD, SNMP, SMTP, POP, IMAP, NFS, etc)
• Expertise in deployment and management of Java-based applications in Linux environment: Apache2, HAProxy, Tomcat, Jetty, DropWizard, JMX, Swagger, Nagios, Cacti, Bacula)
• Expertise in deployment and management of databases in Linux environment: MySQL, PostgreSQL, Couchbase, Cassandra
• Fluency in BASH, Perl, Python and the like
• College degree in Computer Science or a related discipline, understanding of and experience with modern software development lifecycle tools and processes, particularly in a Scrum environment.
• At least 6 months of experience interacting with customers in an English-speaking environment.
• Adept at formalizing specifications (stories, use cases) into test plans for all types of testing (functional, performance, stress, longevity, regression).
• Familiarity with all mainstream QA automation tools (e.g. Selenium, JMeter, et cetera).
• Hands-on experience with one or more scripting languages and Linux administration.
• In-depth understanding of distributed computing and all facets of software development lifecycle.
• College degree in Computer Science or a re¬lated field.
• At least 3 years of Web development experience with the Java/J2EE server-side technology stack.
•Experience of games development in a commercial environment, including design and implementation of game systems and game object management.
•Expertise in Unity3D game engine and IDE including experience with: Unity applications using streamed content (scenes and assets), Unity WebPlayer to browser communication, Unity 5 / WebGL, NGUI and Unity 4.6 GUI, Automated testing in the context of Unity Platform.
•In-depth understanding of distributed computing and all facets of software development lifecycle.
•College degree in Computer Science or a related field.
•Hands-on experience in multiple aspects of Web development: HTML, CSS, HTTPS/TLS, WebSockets.
•Successful track record of building and scaling high-volume cloud-based applications.